Throwing a little couples party

Avalon
Avalon
Hello, we're looking couples to join our little party on 25 January. We have one couple confirmed and one other very interested. We'd like to see if you'd like to consider joining us. We're hosting in a fivestar hotel in Jakarta. We'll meet up ahead of time for a chat and teasing, then retire to a suite for some more discreet enjoyment. We're all attractive and fit, The aim is to have a fantastic time. Please let me know what you think. We can make introductions if you're thinking about partying with us. Discretion assured. Avalon
Slashy
Slashy
I'd love to be a part of it. Please do let me know if you guys are planning any such events in Feb end or in the month of March
Avalon
Avalon
Do you have a partner? We're planning for couples only.
Slashy
Slashy
Yes I do have a partner but as I mentioned if there's something in Feb end or March do let me know..I won't be in Jakarta this month unfortunately.
Avalon
Avalon
kinda boneheaded not to notie that. Def will let you know. Take care
The Bruhocpl
The Bruhocpl
we are super interested looking forward to it
Avalon
Avalon
Hey Andres, we're a caucasian/indo couple. both professionals and reasonably good looking. We're planning a party. We have a bit of group exerperience and are hoping to push it a bit further. We're honest, decent and really want to organise something cool. Can you tell us a little about you guys. Maybe send along a pix. Cool, Avalon
The Bruhocpl
The Bruhocpl
Trying to send the pics but i can we are mixed couple as well Latino/indo couple looking for something cool and tons of fun already experienced in swinger life style please check out our profile u can see some pics of us there
The Bruhocpl
The Bruhocpl
I can’t *
Acan
Acan
Kami mau
Avalon
Avalon
tell us a bit more about yourselves. If all goes well, we can hook up over WA.
Acan
Acan
0*****9
Swing3sime
Swing3sime
you have WA ?
Tomami
Tomami
We’re new to this but we’re a Thai/Indo, attractive couple exploring. Will be in town 29 & 30 next week.
Avalon
Avalon
Hey, are you guys still in jakarta?
Vian123
Vian123
yes, im still in jakarta